Anthony is a criminal barrister with an enormous amount of experience in criminal law. His formal working career started with the NSW Police Force in 2009 at Mount Druitt. He has the experience and proven track record you need in a criminal defence barrister, and he currently resides in Sydney, NSW. He is very competent in dealing with lying ex-spouses in Family Law matters.
Anthony’s determination to be an accomplished and respected lawyer is demonstrated by various qualifications that include, Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), Associate Diploma in Policing Practice, to name just a few.
Whilst employed by the NSW Police, Anthony worked as a police prosecutor from 2010 until 2016 in courts all over Sydney and NSW. He has travelled from Ballina to Bourke to Bombala.
After a successful career as a police prosecutor, Anthony became a criminal lawyer for the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions in NSW (DPP). He was quickly promoted to a Senior Solicitor. Anthony has appeared in a range of criminal jurisdictions on a large number of matters ranging in complexity. Anthony is also on the Legal Aid Criminal Law Indictable Panel. He is briefed by the various government departments in both State tribunals and the Local Court.
Very few people understand the law from both sides of the courtroom. It takes a certain type of courage is needed to become a police officer. A different type of courage is required to leave the NSW Police Force. After many years as a police officer and a prosecutor, Anthony was called to the bar in 2018. Now as a barrister, he now:
- defends people charged with seemingly minor offences such as drink driving, to more serious crimes such as robbery, large drug matters and murder.
- represents a variety of husbands, wives, mothers, fathers in the Federal Circuit Courts in both Parenting and Financial matters.
- He appears in bankruptcy matters, civil matters, tribunal matters. Claims for unpaid bills/loans.
- He assists workers who have be unfairly dismissed in securely proper entitlements.
- Can assist you with finding competent and trust legal advisor if it’s beyond his practice areas.
- Varies disputes with a variety of Real Estate Professionals, whether it involves disputes over commission or breaches of their fiduciary duties.