Answers to common questions that Anthony is asked

Read below for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Please call if you cannot find an answer to your question.

 Do you offer an initial free legal consultation?

Yes. Anthony offers free advice but it must take place over the phone. To arrange for your free initial telephone consultation, please call 02 82393210.

Alternatively you can send an email or arrange an in-person meeting to discuss your case.

Be prepared so you make the best use of your time when speaking with Anthony. Make sure to write down a list of questions to ask and bring any important documents relating to your legal problem.

 What is your success rate?

Anthony has obtained many successful results for his clients. He has a proven and lengthy track record of success; While Anthony cannot guarantee a certain outcome, he will stand by you every step of the way, with a determination to get you the best possible result.

 How much do your legal services cost?

Anthony is usually a lower-priced option than most lawyers. And as a barrister with over a decade’s experience in law (excluding study) , he provides a strong advocacy against whatever your opponent may be trying to throw your way – be it the NSW Police, your wife or your ex husband.

Feel like everything is against you? Hire Anthony to tip the scales of justice in your favour, having been a former police officer and prosecutor, he knows how the system works from both sides. 

Give Anthony a call today to discuss legal costs. You’ll find he is a lawyer that will work tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome for you!.

 Criminal Clients Only: What is the likely sentence I will receive if found guilty?

The legal system is complicated so don’t research on your own; save time and ask a lawyer to get you the right information for your specific circumstances.

But if you’re determined to go it alone, then it’s recommended you read the sentencing information booklet that was jointly produced by the NSW Department of Justice and NSW Sentencing Council.